Popis pracovní pozice
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our client employs over 2700 people worldwide. Our client's products have been available to the public since 1968. The line has continued to expand, and today includes an extensive and wide range for special needs and health care. Today, our client's food products are available in 86 countries around the world and company sales reached $1 billion in 1999. Currently our client products lines include more than 60 different brands and more than 50 specialised products.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Financial Specialist is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering month-end information which impacts Balance Sheets and P&L. In this role, you will report to the Team Leader as part of the General Ledger team and will be responsible for month-end closing processes and balance sheet reconciliations in compliance with local legislation, US GAAP and SOX.
* Regular month end closing activities: cost and revenue accruals/deferrals, recoding, cost allocation, various adjustments
* General Ledger accounts reconciliations
* Repetitive and ad hoc journal entries to keep accurate accounting records
* Intercompany, fixed assets accounting with Local and US GAAP
* Assist in the Preparation Tax and VAT declarations, payments and support statutory tax reviews, with assistance of KPMG
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
* Finance/Accounting/Economics or Business Administration degree
* Experience in Bookkeeping or accounting (GL, AP, AR or fixed assets)
* Knowledge of accounting procedures
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Intermediate level of French, German or Dutch is a big advantage
* Competent in MS word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to manage and prioritise workload
* Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail.
* Very competitive remuneration
* Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
* Permanent or temporary employment depending on your choice
* All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
* Perspective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
* Positive and social working environment
* International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
* Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Regular social events and team building activities
|Firma:||People Place & Partners a.s.|
|Místo pracoviště:||Hálkova 2, Praha, 12000|
|Typ úvazku:||Plný úvazek|
Edward Hirst, email@example.com, 608 221 187
Oslovte zaměstnavatele a zajímejte se o toto volné místo.
Dostávejte informace o volných místech přímo do své e-mailové schránky!Zaregistrujte se zdarma
Kde se nachází
Mohlo by vás také zajímat
firstname.lastname@example.org | Informace přidány: 2016 Jul 8 16:04:25
Uložené stránky potom najdete v nastavení pod nadpisem oblíbené.