Popis pracovní pozice
We are currently in the process of setting up a new Banking Department within our Prague branch. As a transaction service provider, we facilitate companies and investors with access to global capital markets. Founded in the early 1900s and with dual headquarters in two European cities, we employ over 3000 people on 3 different continents worldwide and our banking services presence and reputation is second to none. As a member of our human capital you will benefit from the above mentioned while gaining a level of experience and skills in the sector that will set you apart in the banking sector and within the employment market.
Clearing Supervision operates and controls the electronic clearing systems of FWB, Eurex and the affiliated securities lending trading platforms. Considering the market-relevant framework, Clearing Supervision additionally takes on the problem and escalation management. As Clearing Operations Specialist you support the proper execution of the daily clearing house business along with markets/exchanges Xetra, Eurex, Eurex Bonds, Eurex Repo and ISE. Above you are the first level support for members of Eurex Clearing, providing functional support via telephone and email.
• University degree in finance, business administration or economics with financial focus and/or a comparable training with professional experience.
• Basic knowledge in clearing and securities.
• Understanding of the functionality of financial markets.
• Quick comprehension, ability to work under pressure, reliability and responsibility.
• Team spirit and good communication skills.
• Willingness to work in shifts and on public holidays.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset.
• Knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Very competitive remuneration.
• State of the art office building in Prague center.
• Perspective projects with global scope.
• Extensive training and coaching.
• Positive and social working environment.
• 25 days of holiday.
• Young, creative team spirit.
• Expect some irregular business working hours when necessary.
• Other benefits to be discussed during the interview.
|Firma:||People Place & Partners a.s.|
|Místo pracoviště:||Hálkova 2, Praha, 12000|
|Typ úvazku:||Plný úvazek|
Edward Hirst, email@example.com, 608 221 187
Oslovte zaměstnavatele a zajímejte se o toto volné místo.
Dostávejte informace o volných místech přímo do své e-mailové schránky!Zaregistrujte se zdarma
Kde se nachází
Mohlo by vás také zajímat
firstname.lastname@example.org | Informace přidány: 2016 Aug 24 13:53:08
Uložené stránky potom najdete v nastavení pod nadpisem oblíbené.