Popis pracovní pozice
On behalf of our client, one of the largest Banking Organizers in its sector, with a presence in 5 locations worldwide and with more than 3,200 employees working for the group. They also manage, safe keep and administer the securities that it holds on behalf of its customers. Over 300,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds, equities and investment funds are currently deposited with our client. They maintain relationships with around 2,500 customers in over 110 countries. Its global network extends across 50 markets. Backed by flexible securities lending and collateral management services, our client offers one of the most comprehensive international securities services available, settling more than 250,000 transactions daily.
As a Cash Reconciliation Officer you will be responsible for checking that settlement of cash transactions in international, as well as domestic markets, which are done through company’s global network has been timely executed and in an accurate manner.
Your main tasks will be to reconcile and investigate cash differences within deadlines, and provide information to internal and external parties in case of discrepancies or deviation, as well as to investigate and solve some discrepancies via bookings into the general ledger.
• Secondary school.
• Knowledge of investment funds industry and back office.
• Previous experience in banking area or in security operations is a plus.
• Fluency in English, French or German is an advantage.
• Service orientation with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong problem solving skills, accuracy, flexibility.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment.
• Team spirit.
• Very competitive remuneration.
• Extensive corporate benefits package.
• Yearly bonuses.
• State of the art office building in Prague centre.
• Free refreshments in the workplace.
• Social events and team building activities.
• Extensive training and coaching.
• Perspective projects with international scope.
• Positive and social working environment.
|Firma:||People Place & Partners a.s.|
|Místo pracoviště:||Hálkova 2, Praha, 12000|
|Typ úvazku:||Plný úvazek|
Edward Hirst, email@example.com, 608 221 187
Oslovte zaměstnavatele a zajímejte se o toto volné místo.
Dostávejte informace o volných místech přímo do své e-mailové schránky!Zaregistrujte se zdarma
Kde se nachází
Mohlo by vás také zajímat
firstname.lastname@example.org | Informace přidány: 2016 Jul 1 13:31:10
Uložené stránky potom najdete v nastavení pod nadpisem oblíbené.